We just started a new playlist on SoundCloud called 'Covers We Play', which will be a compilation of covers from some of our shows. New songs will be added once a month and suggestions are always welcome...
GigMasters.com has announced their top entertainers for 2015 and we are honored to have made the list. Thanks to everyone that had us out to be a part of your event.
I started putting together a Road Trip playlist earlier this year and, with some trips coming up, decided to jump back into adding songs.
Last weekend, the band and I had the privilege of playing a fundraiser for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society at Callaway Gardens.
Go to www.nashnextcountry.com to vote in the Nash Next Country Superstar Contest.
We're currently booking dates for the Fall and would love to hang with you guys if you're looking for live music.
For some reason, working on new tunes has inspired me to go back and listen to some of my old favorites. This is a list I put together of my top 5 and a favorite song from each:
1. James Taylor
- Of all the artists out there, no one has had a bigger impact on the music I try to make.
2. Garth Brooks
- As a complete package (singer, songwriter, performer), Garth is the man.
3. Billy Joel
- Amanda and I went to see Billy Joel last year, in Nashville, and at sixty-something, the man has still got it.
4. George Strait
- 60+ number one songs probably says it all, but I just don't think anyone sings country music better than King George.
5. Pat Green
- This one might be a surprise...but I first started playing guitar because of Pat Green. He was an early live show influence for me too.
I'd love to hear who your favorites too. Leave a comment below if you think there's someone I should go check out.